Re: Nellis Aggressor Squadron Navy F-5's

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on July 16, 2010 at 8:29:48 PST:

This issue is such a huge but virtually unknown part of USAF history, it is easy to see how big secrets are well-kept by the professionals. The kiss-and-tell so familiar with civilians not familiar with OPSEC or need for respecting honor and duty is alive and well with our warriors and maintainers. This makes it easy to understand why the thousands, maybe tens of thousands of people who have lived and worked at A51 keep their stories to themselves. It may be heresy to say here, but I respect that and hope they keep to their honor and hold their secrets to themselves until there is no chance that what is revealed will do no damage. BTW just "wanting to know" may be a good argument for e ten-year old, but pretty lame for an adult. To advocate that whistle-blowers lay bare the aerospace secrets just for this forum's amusement is a real crappy way to respect the work of lots of people much, much smarter, braver and better than most of the posters here.

BTW quoting "60 minutes" as a viable "news" source shows that you do not understand that "60 minutes" is and always had a liberal agenda. Whenever it shows the military it ends with a punchline that it is too expensive, uses money better spent and not worth the cost in blood. I'm not saying that as a fact based on my opinion, just when you watch the program keep this in mind and see for yourself. Before the election there was an anti-war segment EVERY WEEK that disappeared once it no longer Mr. Bush's war. Please; pro or con respond with comments off-line as this part of my missive is pretty OT but I addressed it because of the previous post.

In Reply to: Re: Nellis Aggressor Squadron Navy F-5's posted by RickB on July 16, 2010 at 7:59:05 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]