Re: Hi, I'm the one who recorded the video (and the TTR one), if anyone has any questions

Message posted by Pete on July 03, 2010 at 15:24:28 PST:

Hi Rick,

thanks for your comment.

From what I have been told, as much as I was thinking at the time was something really unusual, I have been given an explanation.

All I will say is at the time, IT was very much a shock to my system and I did think I really was seeing a ET type experience. Even Joerg said that the first time he saw it, he even believed it was a ET Mother Ship. so that may give you an idea what I was thinking when I witnessed it.

I wont say direct on my reply at the moment what It was that I saw, as it may spoil the initial thought process.

There is some comments made about what I witnessed on my April trip thread.

I will try and find the specific post when i have more time, if you dont find it..

I was hoping that someone had managed to take a photo or video of it, but I havent seen one so far.

So I will try and post a link to my video if I can
find a way to put it on a website, or send a image of it IF I can take one from the video and I think that its good enough.. chances are it will appear dimmer or less in size than I thought that I witnessed at the time..

I will also try and put togther some of my photos etc
as a trip report if I can.

It turned out as big a disappointment when I found out what it PROBABLY was... BUT I still dont fully understand the reasons given to me in relation to how long the object remained visable..

It is quite a surprise if this is a relatively common occurance particually in terms of How long it remained
such a thing can stay /appear stationary and in mid air...

What I witnessed remained stationary in mid air for over 20 minutes..

I was trying to find out if what I witnessed , had been seen by many of the other members who have visted the Area at Night..

I suspect that its likely only seen by a few one off visitors... what I was trying to question was I wondered How often the same or similar occurance gets witnessed by those who visit more often or that live in the area. Or I wonder if anyones posted a similar thing on youtube... Ive not come across one as yet.

In Reply to: Re: Hi, I'm the one who recorded the video (and the TTR one), if anyone has any questions posted by RickB on June 29, 2010 at 14:37:36 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]