Cameraman available for B-roll footage for upcoming movie?

Message posted by Tim on June 02, 2010 at 12:57:04 PST:

Hi, my name is Tim. I work with a production company that produces local films in my area here in South Bend, Indiana. We just released a film called "Buck and Drake: The Search for Spooks", a mockumentary about ghost-hunters filmed in actual haunted locations in our area and featuring the real stories attached to those locations. You can view the film online at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtPixpIWReM&feature=player_embedded. We are looking to make a sequel called "Buck and Drake: The Curious Case of the Alien Race", and we would love to do a road-trip to Rachel, NV to get some footage of the backgate, the black mailbox, warning signs, Extraterrestrial HWY sign, Rachel, Little Aleinn, Cammo Dudes, etc., but it may not be possible. I am wondering if there might be anyone in the vicinity who would like to film some footage of these areas for us to use as B-roll footage for our on-set/on-location footage here. We may film segments at a closed Air Force Base here locally. HD would be preferred but we could also work with lower formats. Please reply with contact info or contact us tim @ tmgproductions .net Thanks!

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]