Re: Visiting tikaboo mid April

Message posted by Pete on April 22, 2010 at 16:00:59 PST:

Hi Joerg,

Thank you for explaining what happens with the Flares.

I suspect this was what I must have seen.

I would be surprised if it was landing lights.

Do they not have lights anyway just on their run way.
I would have thought so...

I wish I had been on Tikaboo as I would have had a much better view than just from the Roadside.

I went back next night to the 375 highway near same spot and didnt witness anything however the weather had changed.. with the high winds and dust, I may have suspected they may not fly in such conditions as the Volcano in Iceland with all its dust has grounded both Commercial and Military aircraft. I assume desert dust came have a similar effect.

Having said that I did see three Jets fly into the Valley overlooking Area 51 during the daylight earlier that day... and the weather conditions were amazing...although very windy, it was blowing the clouds over and the light conditions were constanly changing... when the sun hit the mountains, it was great to see... It was like GOD had rewarded me.....

There was black clouds over the mountains towards the airbase.. and the large peak as you look over from the 375 to the area where you can see the airbase from Tikaboo and the cloud was also over the big peak to the right of the airbase..... and SUN RAYS started shining through it to the Valley floor..... ALL of a sudden three jets came into the valley and they all flew towards the big peak and circled it just once...
then they flew away in the same direction that they had come from...

I snappped my camera as much as I could... it was a great site as I had seen NOTHING Jet wise in all the days I have been in the valley area.

Overall I was VERY disappointed with the lack of even seeing just Military aircraft... It was SO quiet !
All I could see was Dust on the tracks as the cameos drove around..

I did drive down one of the tracks and was surprised when it arrived at a Farm.... I had thought the Farm was part of the Security when I could see buildings from Tikaboo the day before..

I too another track and it led to the main track that takes you to Groom Lake... and that turned out to be the main entrance to Area 51.... and it had the famous Warning signs...

I was soon accompanied by two Vehicles who were checking me out... one passed me as I was going down the track..another was ahead of me. I initially thought that I had gone too far down the track and I turned around where there was a type of small hill and signs of a camping area with a broken chair...

I noted the cameos went down another track, so I turned around and went back...

Minutes later one came back towards me again but just passed me... there were 3 or 4 dudes in the Vehicle.

Soon after I reached the end and the warning signs and I could see a another cameo Vehicle above on the Hill side.

I was amazed just how long that track is.. and what you see as you go down it... and the views looking back at Tikaboo mountains... and what its like being amongst all the Captuses.

I managed also to visit the valey a 3rd day to see what its like first light.. I had seen it back in November last year as the Sun had just risen above the Tikaboo mountains and shafts of sunlight casted the mountains shadows over the valley.. and the Sun had lit up the Mountains towards Groom lake... It had been an incrdible site...

Unfortunately this time, in April, The Sun had risen further North and the effects were NOT as good...
I was Lucky, as the day and night before the weather conditions had varied with lots of cloud as I described earlier.. even though their had been many breaks in the cloud... the weather overnight had actually seen rain and hailstone.. I had slept out in my car...

I was surposed to only be in the USA / Las vegas area a week and Unfortunately (or fortunately depending upon ones view and situation at the time) due to the Iceland Volcano I am stuck in Vegas as my Flight had been cancelled due to europes conditions..so until
they give the go ahead I am having to wait to get back home... on the good side they have been very good and out me up in a good hotel...and are paying for my food which so far has been very good.

I am glad to have experienced the tikaboo and Area 51 and rachal area...and I have experienced 3 or 4 VERY good events... be it the Lights in the sky over Area 51, the Jet planes flying into the sunsrays as they came through dark cloud over area 51 mountains and having managed to climb onto Tikaboo and witness the Magnificent view... all that was Great to see.. but after 3 or 4 days I do think I have had enough..

I would had liked to had seen much more Ariel activity be it ET or Miltary...

One final thought.... After looking into the UFO subject for the last two years , I think that my conclusion so far is still, there seens little real evidence that it exists...This also include things that I have read on this website..I get the impression that the regulars on this forum dont believe in ET...

But I have met two or three people this week that did inspire me to reconsider my views...

One person who I met who lives close by claims he witnessed twice the effects of the aurora project and seen the ground ripple... Another Guy who semed very clever in the things he spoke about, told me of Orbs he had witnessed that moved around and he says he meaured the distance it moved between 2 points and was able to calulate its speed.. that being 23K MPH..

and another about certain technolgies/material that have developed recently, that are hard to say where they came from...

Will I go back ? I dont think so UNLESS I get to find out something else that really sparks my interest.

Other factors that I was disappointed about... The scale of the place is so big... Other areas that I had looked at on Googles maps looked like worth visiting, like Dry lake beds etc, but the distances to get there seem so long and many of the tracks to attempt to get there.. are rather rough..

At least the great desire I had to experience the place is now out of my system..

Maybe I didnt plan as well as I should..and having to try tikaboo twice was a bit of a downer on me..
and maybe I was unlucky I visited at the wrong time and Military activity was low.. ( one day was a Sunday may account for it when I was on top of Tikaboo)

So I shouldnt put anyone off if they desire to visit and experience the place for themselves..

It may be luck of the draw on what you may or may not see.

Also perhaps my excitement has falllen if what I may have witnessd was only a Flair and NOT what my Imagination wanted to think it was ! :-)

In Reply to: Re: Visiting tikaboo mid April posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on April 20, 2010 at 16:05:09 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]