Re: In other news from Rachel...

Message posted by ALEINN on November 09, 2001 at 20:43:57 PST:

I have to agree with Joerg, I also wouldn't want that rumor going around.
I thought I would let you folks know the U-Haul has arrived and is being packed as I type. I just drove by on my way home and saw it for myself. The Emery's are leaving town. I hope if and when they are replaced it will be with someone who is open minded and not so quick to judge those around themselve's before they get to know each one of us individually and as a neighbor.Then and only then will all the bad talk stop and maybe we can get our tiny once "tight-nit" community back the way we once all were. One last thing, WE "THE LITTLE A'LE'INN" aren't going anywhere. Oct.2001 Lincoln County Health Inspector came and no surprise to us, our score's are as follow's, The bar recieved 100%. The kitchen didn't do as well, the air conditioner louver's were a little dusty. As always our food temps.hot & cold were pefect.As well as all other areas of our place. Kitchen scored 99%. Motel scored 100%. Just thought some of you might want to know.
Thanks to all you for making us what we are, a place for you.
Connie and the crew
from THE LITTLE A"LE" INN
Rachel,Nevada

In Reply to: Re: In other news from Rachel... posted by Woody on November 07, 2001 at 14:04:28 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]