Re: A51 Sounds

Message posted by hankmann on April 17, 2010 at 22:39:21 PST:

The sounds I heard back in January at the signs, on ET Highway and at Creech would be hard to record. Very hard to explain them, I know they were engines, aircraft engines, as I have heard engines from a long distance away before. But to have recorded it I would think wind and traffic and other background noises would drown out what we are looking for.

Wish I would've seen something, even if it was an F-16 or some other normal fighter.

The big thing to me is that I heard them, or it, on Friday at Creech then Monday in and around Rachel. I have been to a few Red Flags and know what an engine on a fighter or other jet sounds like as they are buzzing around the area, this sound was not that type.

It was distant, though real close when at the signs, in comparison to Creech or ET Highway sign. But would only last maybe 30 seconds at the longest.

Directionaly, at Creech it seemed to come from the East and at A51 signs it seemed to come from the West. Now at ET highway sign it was coming from the south, south east. I tie all them together as they all followed the short burst then nothing then would start again.

Sorry, sort of too much info eh?

In Reply to: A51 Sounds posted by TheSkunkWorks on April 17, 2010 at 10:35:14 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]