Re: Possible ET communication through GLR warning sign

Message posted by Robert on April 13, 2010 at 10:37:17 PST:

This site is not about UFO's. For the past 4-5 years I have been heading out to the perimeter area to see what is going on. The military out there is very good at what they do. If they don't want you to see anything, you wont! There are very little changes from visit to visit. Once in a great while you will see some small change. I have taken photos of interesting stickers on workers cars, a new sign appearing, construction on the roads or other very little changes. And yes, a sticker would be something I would take a photo of as well. It basically comes down to they are damn good at hiding the good stuff and we get a few small bones once in a great while if we are out there often enough. The key is to actually be out there as often as possible. That is what I try to do whenever I get a chance. I always post anything interesting here first. 9 out of 10 trips there is nothing to post.

In Reply to: Re: Possible ET communication through GLR warning sign posted by JB on April 13, 2010 at 6:16:51 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]