Re: Rachel Nevada

Message posted by Woody on November 08, 2001 at 17:32:20 PST:

This may sound simplistic, but if they really wanted to shut down anything in Rachel or annex Tik, they would have already done so. They don't just wait around for this or that, when the government or military gets a mind to do something, they just do it. I am former military myself, so I have first-hand knowledge of how they work, trust me. These Tik expeditions have been going on for a few years now and the 'Alien has been there a while too. They could have done something after the first Tik trip if it was really bugging 'em.

My hunch is that they do not concern themselves too much with this site or the Tik trips, because they're a diversion from the real juicy stuff that's going on in there. If anything real sensitive ever made it to this site or could be seen from Tikaboo, this site AND Tikaboo would be out of commission within a VERY short time (like, minutes).

I don't claim to have any inside info on this, just a common sense-driven hunch. So, don't slow down planning the next Tik trip...

In Reply to: Re: Rachel Nevada posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on November 08, 2001 at 11:17:08 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]