Re: New Hangar Mission - C-GSP

Message posted by wheresjanet on February 04, 2010 at 13:01:47 PST:

And that could explain why anyone that gets near the border near groom lake, security keeps a close close eye on you more than usual. That also can explain why janet flights are going to groom at 1am almost every night, 2 full size janet 737's are going from groom to KPMD.

And maybe that 50 foot tower near the radar station and also near the running track, maybe the tower has to do with controlling stuff within C-GSP . That tower rotates 360 degrees on a platform. To me it looks like a HUGE antenna. When the chopper came after me a couple months ago when i made a attempt to walk up hawkeye hill. And that same weird noise was going on (by the way). Maybe the Pavehawk came out because maybe hawkeye hill gave a somewhat of advantage point to see what was flying above groom and they didn't want to even have the possibly of seeing what was going on. As they have every right to do so. Sorry for making my post so long. Just wanted to get a little of my opinion out to everyone...

In Reply to: Re: New Hangar Mission - C-GSP posted by RoadKill on February 04, 2010 at 12:22:09 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]