Photographic proof Aliens live at Area 51!

Message posted by Robert on January 23, 2010 at 20:13:19 PST:

Well maybe not really aliens but this track was at the Rachel gate this afternoon. The snow was incredible. about a 1-2 feet everywhere. Coyote Summit was a little rough. They have not plowed it yet. Rachel is without power. The Little A Le Inn is running off a generator. We had to walk the last 500 feet to the GLR warning signs. I will send some pics. and a trip report this evening. This post is for your insight. For the last few visits (6-7 visits) something regularly has been happening. When anybody shows up at the signs on GLR the new cammo dude truck is awaiting as usual. The white jeep has been joining him and then the new trucks leaves immediately and goes to the shack, I presume. I was with my family this morning and a friend and noticed this happened again. The friend said, "I bet they are going to monitor something at the shack". That all of a sudden makes sense. Do you guys think they are now monitoring friendly visitors back at the shack with some new equipment? One watches on the hill, what does the other "cammo dude" leave for and what does he do at the shack? We were also lucky enough to get a "buzz" by an F-16 while down at the GLR signs. It came so fast and low, I didn't have time to get the camera on it and then it was gone. Pretty cool day! The kids left an alien snowman for the "cammo dudes".

PS. What the heck animal left that track at the back gate?

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]