For Joerg and Peter Merlin

Message posted by Markolaaa on January 23, 2010 at 15:47:31 PST:

Hi guys I would just like to take the time to personally thank you for all your time and effort that you put into this site.

I don't want to discount anyone else that contributes to this site but since I started gaining an interset in Area 51 some years ago whilst I was still in college, I first visited this site and found that the information given by you two was so genuine and from credible persons such as yourselfs that I didn't visit any other site regarding The Ranch. You stay away from rumours and try to establish facts and seem to have have all exclusives of any Area 51 published on the net. You have also garnered a great community who also provide a great amount to this site.

Don't have much else to say, other than again a big thank you to all involved in the upkeep of this source of information regarding our favorite secret base, long may it continue and long may the charitable donations keep coming.

Again I would like to give my sincere thanks to Joerg and Peter but don't want to discount any other contributers, but the most informative articles come from the two gents themselves, but hey, I'm English - so what do I know?? Lol!!

Keep up the good work guys, and let's have another decade of exclusives!!

Mark

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]