Re: I saw something...

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on January 07, 2010 at 15:31:54 PST:

The posters here are not children wanting to hear ghost stories or fanciful tales that are interesting and titillating, but never, ever verifiable. We stick to data that can be examined and discussed in detail using all the various and high level expertise that the many professional posters offer. Yes, there are truly amazing stories abound, just like the alien autopsies and bigfoot stories that grabbed temporary media coverage. I am not sorry at all that this site errs on the side of data analysis and not running after Alice's White Rabbit just because somebody saw something somewhere. Yes, this may exclude real sightings; and that is truly a shame, but over time common threads can be determined and patterns established that will lead to much more information. Every few months this site is routinely bombarded with an incredible story that after much discussion is just someone's idea of creative electronic story telling. Why people wish to waste our time is like asking why people spend their lifetimes creating computer viruses - they are just worthless and should be fed to wolves. If this site's mission - made very clear - does not interest you feel free to move on; but quietly please as the wolves haven't been fed lately.

In Reply to: Re: I saw something... posted by vince white on January 07, 2010 at 13:24:08 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]