Re: Newly paved GLR (here is the photo)

Message posted by Robert on January 01, 2010 at 16:19:42 PST:

The road up to cammo hill is paved for only about 10-15 feet. I think it is mainly paved just so that the cammo dudes can have a smooth transition from the dirt road from cammo hill to the new paved GLR. The cammo dude truck in the photo went down the hill extremely fast in front of us and went onto the paved part easily. The truck actually "fish tailed" a little when he hit the pavement. I guess he was going that fast so I couldn't get a photo of his face. There were two in the truck wearing brown long sleeve shirts and sun glasses. They were going way too fast and the photos didn't turn out. I guess the speed thing worked for them. I was somewhat suprised they didn't just wait until we left to come down the hill. Things definitely seem a little different around the GLR gate and Rachel gate. Do you think the paved road is because of the work that will be going on to power the guardshack or do you think it is because of expected increase of use?

In Reply to: Re: Newly paved GLR (here is the photo) posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on January 01, 2010 at 15:51:02 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]