Area 51 Winter Wonderland

Message posted by Robert on December 11, 2009 at 21:37:19 PST:

I took some friends out to Area 51 to check things out. I hadn't been there in about three weeks. The snow was beautiful. We went to the back gate out of Rachel and I noticed the snow was really torn up on the road. It looked as if quite a few trucks had been on the road. Out in front of the Little A Le Inn were several dirt haulers. East of the Little A Le Inn were two mounds of dirt. Two different types of dirt and a few front end loaders there. Before you get to Rachel the is a new gravel pit that is really active. Mounds of dirt everywhere. I local resident of Rachel told me that this all showed up about two weeks ago and they are hauling dirt all day long through the back gate at Rachel. I asked it was due to them fixing the nearby roads and they said no the dirt is going to Area 51 and nobody knows why. Any info from anybody else? I took pictures of the trucks, two different piles of dirt, and the dirt pit. I am wondering if the person in Rachel I spoke with was correct. Is the dirt heading to Area 51?

The photo above is West of the Little A Le Inn

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]