Re: Maybe, possible, I don't know, some construction at Groom

Message posted by Robert on November 22, 2009 at 11:34:05 PST:

Most of the equipment seemed to be cement related. It was hard to tell since they are building the Loves truck stop near Interstate 15. The cars and trucks in both lots were actually parked in different areas then the regular workers park during the week. This fact and the fact that there were a lot of Union type bumper stickers made me wonder about the possible construction at Groom. Some of the vehicles looked familiar but others were definitely not the usual. I went through about 10-15 photos of both lots and spotted about 3-4 that were the same. All of the rest seemed to be new to the lots. The picture of the truck was taken at Ash Springs. The truck was heading North. It appears to be some type of cement mixing truck. I didn't wait to see if it was going to turn down ET HWY. I am not really sure what to make of it. There was enough odd things to make me start thinking.

In Reply to: Re: Maybe, possible, I don't know, some construction at Groom posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on November 22, 2009 at 10:15:23 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]