Re: Glenn in the glory days

Message posted by Perplexium on November 11, 2009 at 16:41:22 PST:

Call me impatient, but its incredibly hard to sustain the slightest bit of interest in A51 with little to show for it. May as well sit at the North pole for 10 years because Santa MIGHT zoom by.

This isn't a slam against you diligent types, but certainly the cost/reward ratio is so ridiculously low that I have to wonder what compels you to continue when the information gained is next to nothing?

I don't think posting pics of classified aircraft makes you a terrorist or traitor, and if people around here have pics, or info they should man up.

The only reason I come around is in the hopes somebody posts a pic of a cool next gen craft or a Stealth blimp. I really believe that shot from the Belgian UFO wave is one of our next gen stealth platforms and I'd certainly like to see more shots of it.

What is interesting is the descriptions of the Blimp always have these giant round circles on the bottom that are sometimes lit. Similar to this picture. I believe these to be some sort of optical camouflage and not "alien thrusters".

In Reply to: Re: Glenn in the glory days posted by Peter Merlin on November 11, 2009 at 11:12:31 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]