Re: Question?

Message posted by CFL2009 on November 01, 2009 at 19:03:25 PST:

Great question! I've researched this subject over the years (from outside the black world) and there seems to be some patterns that emerge on this subject. When I say patterns, this means multiple accounts or detailed descriptions of similar technology that is said to exist. So looking at those patterns with an Engineering background, I believe there are multiple advanced propulsion systems out there that achieve more in the way of inertia modification than just anti-gravity. And if you think of it, just being able to levitate is of little value to military or intelligence operations. Being able to move with great speeds, stop on a dime, and execute confusing maneuvers are more valuable than levitation (do these characteristics match anything we see widely reported? Insert the "U" word here, but make it a capital U and leave the E.T. out of it..).

So the real question is "how"? I believe that some of the work done by Podkletnov, Ning Li, and others hint at the potential of gravity shielding using effects that cannot be fully explained by what we know as quantum mechanics. Podkletnov used (small) spinning superconductors and accidentally measured a gravity reduction above them. Superconductors have certain properties that cause this effect that can be replicated in other ways without actually using superconductor materials (which are very difficult to up-scale into something usable). When I studied "official" programs to study this effect further, I was surprised to see them disappear into a black hole (as is the case with Ning Li). The deliberate lack of white world funding and research in this area indicates that there is actually something going on in the black world (in my opinion).

I think one of the biggest challenges for "flying" machines using some sort of inertial control technology is on-board power production. Some accounts of these systems require 10's or hundreds of kW, and achieving this in a mobile platform that has to operate for some period of time could be very difficult. The only quiet way to do this (that we know of) is nuclear...one more reason to not disclose what's flying over our heads. However it makes sense that development in this area would increase the efficiency of the drive system in order to use conventional fuels, widely deployed throughout the world. Maybe something like diesel-electric generators on modern locomotives.

In Reply to: Question? posted by TheSkunkWorks on October 31, 2009 at 11:44:58 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]