History Channel

Message posted by Christian Bryan on October 15, 2009 at 13:22:49 PST:

Appear's I'm not alone...

Looks like "UFO Hunters", & "Monster Quest" have been synthesised into one show; probably because not enough info to keep either show going on a weekly basis.

Absolutely NO NEW NEWS or footage of "The Area" from documentaries of 10 years ago, save for the incorrect shot of the "Big hangar".

What's more, I was all excited about an intriguing crash just outside of "The Area" that occurred in 1966, but History Channel REFUSED to air the fact that Peter already knew what it was....a D-21!!!

History Channel, if you want to spook us, cool...just please, only spook us with TRUTH, or SPECULATION, DON'T spook us with
a falsehood that Peter already knows about for crying out loud!!

It's insulting, and confusing to aviation & UFO buffs alike, and when a D-21 Drone (Which were declassified in 1982) is being passed off by The History Channel as the mother ship from Venus, all this does is make Ufologists look like idiots, and is "Fuel" for debunkers to gloss over what MIGHT be real, such as Lonnie Zammora in New Mexico, or the Trent family sighting near Bend, Oregon, etc.

Now, check me on this...are you really going to tell me that I'm actually smarter than all the rest of the people in this country by not buying into all this hype of today's society??? That CAN'T be true. My God...I'm a PUNK...I BARELY graduated high school for cryin' out loud.

All I am is a shaggy haired guitar player; nothing special here.

I'm not anything even remotely close to an educated, well read, or spiritually sound person, but I just laughed all the way through last night's cartoon...and I'm glad I did, because if it "Wasn't so bad it's good", I would have been extremely dissapointed.

Same hype with the now cancelled "Monster Quest"; everytime there was something "Weird" that happened on that show, the camera would zoom in at Mach 10, and show this animated "Evil eye", accompanied by this low grunting noise.

How come only I (And the good folks here) thinks this is cheesy??? I don't want to be a member of some "Elitist minority", I want to shout the info to the world! And what's more, a "Monster" is only a "Monster", until you give it a name, right???

Even "Miracle Whip" salad dressing has gone "Idiocracy": "We are Miracle Whip...and we will not tone it down". Jeez...

SOMEBODY please tell me that the USA isn't an even worse country than I already realised....Please.

For Christmas, my bro Hal got me Peter's wonderful book on the YF-12A, and "The X-Hunters". I LOVE your books, Peter!!

I'm going to forward this to The History Channel.

Attached link: "The Boxart Den"

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]