Re: MysteryQuest

Message posted by Georgeums on October 10, 2009 at 14:15:46 PST:

Thanks for the very detailed update...I was quite concerned when the promos for that particular program started popping up. Too bad they wasted the services of the best in the "Actually and logically talking about Area 51 as it pertains to military aviation and the historical development thereof" department.

Markolaa, these programs are now available on the U.S. version of the iTunes store, and I would imagine that if you cannot access that particular program, someone would be able to either provide you a "hack" to allow you to watch the program or would find a way to put it on a DVD or CD.

I'd actually suggest that to many of our international friends who wonder about the most recent History Channel/Science Channel/Discovery Channel programs produced about Area 51. Those channels' websites tend to sell $20 DVD copies of any new programs aired, especially in popular series like "Mysteryquest" (and the National Geographic Channel tends to make programs available on DVD as well), and if you don't plan on spending that chunk of change PLUS shipping, handling, and taxes, most of these programs are available on the U.S. iTunes store for $3-6.00 U.S. Find a good hack or a work-around or ask a U.S.-based friend to finaggle you a copy.

In Reply to: Re: MysteryQuest posted by Markolaaa on October 10, 2009 at 12:18:26 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]