Re: Perplexium's A51 heavy security theory thread....

Message posted by Jim on October 08, 2009 at 19:56:35 PST:

Not trying to play can you top this but when I went to work I had two badges. The Top Secret Crypto badge got me pass the armed guards into a hall way where the other badge was inserted into a computer reader and my four digit code was entered. This got me to the hallway that led to the lobby which I opened with a regular key. That put me in the room where the work was received over the counter. To get to my work station I had another four digit code that was entered into a box above eye level. My work was stored behind what is known as a two hour vault door. They called the door by that name because it would take an expert lock smith two hours to get it open. My work was stored in filing cabinets each with their own combination lock. I couldn't possibly remember all the combinations so I had to write them down and declare that document as Top Secret and treat it as such. We couldn't listen to AM radio because there was at that time, technology that could pick up conversations through the walls even if the radio were turned off. When I left the company and was debriefed, I was told that if they ever heard that I had compromised any special (black) projects, they would hunt me down and shoot me.
Could this be what faces anyone who were able to get pass all the exterior perimeters and gain access to any of the building at Area 51?

In Reply to: Perplexium's A51 heavy security theory thread.... posted by Perplexium on October 08, 2009 at 14:54:03 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]