Re: why

Message posted by Robert on September 27, 2009 at 23:18:36 PST:

It is totally up to the "cammo dudes". If your wife tells them that she crossed in the spirit of "We have a right to know", she would definitely get a ticket and it would be a long drawn out scene waiting for the Sheriff Deputy to come out there. If she just wandered over and didn't get too far (maybe a few feet) and pleaded it was an accident and she didn't know any better, they might yell at her to get over the line and nothing else would happen. It is up to the cammo dudes! I have seen a car with an elderly couple blow past the signs a few feet and the cammo dudes just waved at them to get back. They did, but the cammo dudes looked upset but did nothing else happened. I think the Cammo dudes have a bit of flexibility with citing and calling the Sheriff's. The only guarantee I would make is that if she does it for "the right of Americans to know the TRUTH" she would get a ticket for sure. Crossing over and pleading ignorance might get you a break. That is not a chance I would be willing to take or recommend! I bet "we the people" really gets them upset!!!!!!!!

In Reply to: why posted by cardikid on September 27, 2009 at 22:22:20 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]