Re: DON"T FEAR THE POSTER

Message posted by habu-e6 on September 21, 2009 at 22:07:24 PST:

You are correct that that a lot of people were exposed to hazards, like getting blown up, shot, or what ever you think is hazardous. I was a team member in a program that dealt specifically with extremely hazardous substances.

As a veteran, it is your responsibility and duty to go your doctor or the VA and have these exposures documented in your records. Did you do it? You should.

I do not see that our exposures as being wrong and scandalous, I was trying to find out if anyone knew anything about it. Being the CIA documents were out for 2 years, I would have thought people interested in Area 51 had read its history or had any knowledge of the material. I found out that most people did not.

In the case of JP-7 for example, most of the people in the program including commanders didn't even know specifically about the additives. If you check out AFR 19-2 it plainly states the commitment of the AF to comply with the laws in these issues. As far I know I'm the first and only one to have reported it through proper channels.

If you knew you were exposed to a hazard you were derelict in your duty by not properly reporting it as required by regulations. By reporting it you initiate a data stream. This helps solve any issues that may arise and helps medical personnel treat affected workers and learn from mistakes of the past and change regulations.

A lot of the conspiracies comes about due to an agency not wanting to become legally liable. Just like a defense attorney, it is his judiciary responsibility to defend you even if he thinks your guilty. You have to be proven guilty. That is why when a killer goes to court and admits he is a killer the judge will still give him an attorney and hold a trial. Thats America.

I do not think any government agency can just come out and admit they did something against the law. But anyone can provide documented proof of a wrong and simply submit a claim for their loss.

I would love to debate aliens, UFO's, and government cover ups, but I have to go sharpen my SR-71 titanium scalpel for an alien autopsy :)

In Reply to: Re: DON"T FEAR THE POSTER posted by Matthew Ruch on September 20, 2009 at 21:08:23 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]