Re: DON"T FEAR THE POSTER

Message posted by habu-e6 on September 20, 2009 at 20:11:45 PST:

A very enlightening, honest, and heartfelt reply. Its people like yourself who restore my faith and integrity of this valuable tool that Mr. Arnu has gifted to us.

I honestly mean valuable, because I think that most people do not realize the capability and power that it beholds.

If Kelly Johnson's team had this forum as a management tool, I couldn't imagine what would be in our skies today.

This forum style is the best I've seen and I hoped it could be used to exchange valuable data and ideas for supporting our troops, veterans, and defense workers, maybe even to save their lives.

I can visualize a forum like this on multiple levels with step by step goals, networking thousand of people contributing ideas with the experts guiding the way.

I have been watching this forum for a few years now and I admit there are some things I don't quite understand. This has made me a bit frustrated knowing the potential of it. However I was impressed that I was not censured or banned from the site.

If its OK, I will post some stories about working on the SR-71 Blackbirds.

In Reply to: Re: DON"T FEAR THE POSTER posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on September 20, 2009 at 5:33:39 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]