DON"T FEAR THE POSTER

Message posted by habu-e6 on September 18, 2009 at 19:44:19 PST:

First of all I would like to apologize to anyone that is offended for what I have posted. If I sound too harsh that's only because this is how this old guy talks and I write how I talk. I'm not a writer or a poet, I'm just a guy who spent his life busting his knuckles wrenching, fixing aircraft and stuff that didn't exist and if we didn't get to the point or worried about hurting someone's feelings we wouldn't get anywhere.

Its pathetic how the CLIQUEY posters in the forum act like a bunch of (felines) with a capital P.

I sense that most of you are men, yet some of you certainly do not act like you have a pair. Everyone is so worried that their little feelings will get hurt if someone makes a negative comment or someone might call them a name, ohhh!

I certainly do not understand how you can block out posters who deviate from the unstated subjects. Even though the subject matter is deeply rooted in Area 51.

It seems to me the cliquey posters get jealous at the fact that someone else has though of a new subject outside of their senseless realm.

With all due respect to the founder and other honorable contributors, but come on now, we all get up in the morning and put shoes and socks on our feet. It's a bit embarrassing to see how some posters submit to these guys, and yes they are just guys.

The idea and format of this site is outstanding and Mr. Arnu should be highly commended for it. I think he should reevaluate the forum rules and mission statement including his original reasons stated for starting this web site.

I definitely am not inciting (Flame Wars) and do not want any part of them. But by all means everyone should not be afraid to comment their constructive thoughts. The subtle (OT's) indicate a fearful submissiveness by the posters.

Kelly Johnson and Ben Rich both presidents of Skunk Works, are responsible for the existence of Area 51. They invented what they called (Total Quality Management). This is a management process that allows input into manufacturing, troubleshooting, and RESEARCH at the lowest possible level without regard to a persons rank or status and without fear of reprisal. This was the only way to develop and build the greatest machines on Earth. And by the way the Japanese auto industry followed their lead and look where they are now.

Please if anyone has anything constructive to post lets read about. If you have any negative things to say or just want to tell me to SHUT UP!
It's OK, I can take it. DON'T FEAR THE POSTER.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]