Re: Rachel Panorama

Message posted by Gregos on September 15, 2009 at 23:08:00 PST:

I'll post it here as I know this just came up a few times in the last month or so:

First, you need a free online photo hosting website. I use picturetrail but there are more sites such as webshots and shutterfly for example. I also just opened a new webshots account a few months ago and they offered me 50 free prints for signing up. Just throwing that out there if anyone is interested...

After you open an account, upload the photos you want to store and share. You can make a new album for each event to manage them easier. "Red Flag 09-5" for example. Once uploaded, picturetrail, has an edit button where you can add titles and descriptions. When you give out your account name to family and friends, your peeps will see the captions there. My picturetrail member name is: R4808N. Imagine that. After you're all happy with your album, look for a button called [image URLs]. Picturetrail askes you which album you want to see the image URLs for.

Ok this is the most important part: Look for the DIRECT IMAGE LINK. Cut & Paste the Direct Image Link into Dreamland Resort's Image URL feature at the bottom of your post or new thread. That's it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

One thing I do is before I post it on the forum is to test it first. I open a new internet window, then paste it. If the right picture comes up, then I post it to the Forum. I encourage you to do this to avoid any embarrassment especially the first few times.

Hope this helps...

In Reply to: Re: Rachel Panorama posted by Scot M Tway on September 15, 2009 at 21:07:06 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]