Re: AirNav Virtual RADAR box

Message posted by 9th life on September 15, 2009 at 20:24:58 PST:

Good day. I have explored about 10% of the features but all the airports, navaids, airways, acars stations, VORs and all the usual map data; cities, all countries, roads, rivers, train tracks, oceans and depth is included in the CD. What might not be in the CD are aircraft pictures. Restricted Air Spaces and MOAs are also not in the data base. But, I think there might be a downloadable map overlay feature. A note on the box, I just saw a U2S #80-1083 somewhere. Probably out of Beale. It doesn't show on the radar screen but it is in the spreadsheet log. The box will display most or a lot of commercial flights and military flights that show up in the log are for example Boeing E3 and E3B Sentry, Reach tanker flights, Boeing C40A Clipper call sign WRX835, Vickers VC10 C1K call sign RRR2501.
Cedar Pipeline Ranch was very cool because one flight logged was Hobby 18 at 27,000 feet. It did not show on the screen but it is in the log along with several airliners with Mode S or ADS B. Lastly what we saw at Base Camp airstrip were 2 large aircraft and when we came back through several hours later after sundown one plane dropped the paratroopers. Date was our first trip 10-21-06. Do I talk too much?

Attached link: From Radar Box log file.

In Reply to: Re: AirNav Virtual RADAR box posted by Gregos on September 15, 2009 at 10:49:27 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]