Re: Good question...

Message posted by Magoo on October 08, 2001 at 4:13:25 PST:

Nothing personal W3, but what do you honestly care anyway?

Things are obviously a bit slow at the moment, so people tend to post a bit more O/T stuff at such times in order to keep the board going until something else happens. Admittedly, some of the O/T stuff is a little 'out there' (thanks Aaron!) or can get a bit political, but most of it (not all!) is better than nothing at all. Personally, I sometimes post mil aircraft or Nellis/Groom related stuff, just to get a thread going, often without any response.

You and others in your research group (some of whom either work at Palmdale or Edwards, or have contacts who do) are pioneers in this field and have been to the border and nearby areas many times. From what I know about you, you deserve recognition and praise for your work. Obviously you would have much to contribute and share with others, and yet, for some reason you choose not to!

Sorry, but unless you're willing to get in and contribute, I don't believe you have a right to criticize others for going off-topic during these quiet periods.

Anyone else care to comment? Please EMAIL me.

Thanks

Magoo

In Reply to: Re: Area 51-Can anyone who frequents this site post anything relevant to Area 51? posted by whiskey3 on October 08, 2001 at 3:15:51 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]