Re: should be interesting to see this

Message posted by Frank Stamm on August 26, 2009 at 21:49:09 PST:

I spent a lot of time in Rachel after Lazar and ID, the area was a media hotspot. Chuck Clark will attest to this. Larry King and Montel Williams had sets set up in or near the Inn. I have had three bus loads of Japanese tourists taking pictures of me near the Black Mailbox. I have seen a carload of LA types near Tempiute thinking I was a "cammo dude" on the base. Rachel was a Mecca to the UFO community. The ALeInn was packed during the day and the rooms were filled every night. Any film released about Area-51 will draw attention to Rachel, good for Pat and Connie. I will have to say that the conversations I have had over a beer (or Tequila for me) in the Inn, with individuals from around the globe, on topics ranging from politics to religion to social issues to intergalactic influences, have been some of the most interesting memories I have tried to recall in my life. Most of these were moderated by Joe Travis, which made the conversation even more interesting. It will be interesting to see what a newly released motion picture of the Lazar story does for or to the area.

In Reply to: Re: should be interesting to see this posted by RuBBa_cHiKiN on August 26, 2009 at 1:23:23 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]