its time for everyone to know

Message posted by tony k on August 22, 2009 at 20:23:54 PST:

Hello Everyone, I am new to this site but I have been spreading my thoughts and feelings all over the net, so let me get on with it. We all know our U.S. Government denies area's 51 existents, now how many Americans Have wanted to know what this base is about, well let me tell yea MILLIONS. now I am 42 years old and been intrigued with area 51 since I was a kid, father was military, but back to the point, what if every curious American citizen that felt the way I do and maybe some or most of you here, with live camera feeds from every states news networks even can, and those live news feeds were to cover every curious Americans curiosity by gathering outside and everyone walking down the road on to a base that don't exist that’s a million voters. now can't get arrested by federal law because it doesn't exist right, plus live feeds would allow the government to actually inform the people of the united states that there was a base. can't arrest a million people or more, and can't harm us either because we have rights, as tax payers. someone pays for that place and yes its our taxes, so we have a right to know because we all know as I do we all can sit and wonder but that’s all, I myself am tired of being lied to and my money taken for something we can look at from a fence line, anyway I WANNA KNOW

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]