Photo Hosting (for those that dont know or dont understand)

Message posted by Hank on August 14, 2009 at 19:09:34 PST:

As you may have read in the previous posts today you cannot upload pics directly to the site, but you say their are pics all over the place. Yep you are right and this is how you do it. Their are many free photo hosting site on the web. Do a Google search. The process is this. You take the photos as you normally would. Send them to your computer using what ever software you prefer. No need to change your routine or software. Now you want to post some of your pics on Dreamlandresort.com. You go to the hosting service you picked and they will ask you if you want to upload your photos. Their will be a box that says upload photos. In the upload box their is a screen that says browse. When I click on browse My Documents come up which is where I store my pics. I click on the pic I want and it is sent to the photo host. To send it to DLR click on the address box and hit copy under the edit in the top left hand corner. Go to the DLR Forum and paste that address in your post.
Boy am I confused. I use webshots.com but their are many others out there and they will give you help if needed.
If you have any questions email me or post them in the forum
Hank
bljk8@cox.net

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]