Re: policy of dreanland resort filtering the data

Message posted by Robert on August 03, 2009 at 23:14:53 PST:

I totally agree with your take on George Noory. He is no Art Bell. It is not so much that people (I) believe the wild Area 51 Art Bell stories, but that they really brought Area 51 into the "mainstream". I have been a huge fan of George Knapp, but I believe I have heard him recently say he still believes Bob Lazar. He is the "main man" on the media side. It is cool having Joerg as the host of this platform, George as the media guy to get things out there, and Peter as the guide and historian who knows so much history, Norio is great as the mentor and sort of a "Yoda" figure. Norio was out there in the beginning getting things started and you have to respect him for that. He is wise like Yoda. If Norio is Yoda, then Peter would be? and who would Joerg be? Joerge is like a young Han Solo, and Hank is like his partner Chewbacca, but what about Peter? Peter would be like Obi-Wan Kenobi, he has all the anwsers and is very reliable!

In Reply to: Re: policy of dreanland resort filtering the data posted by JoenTX on August 03, 2009 at 22:37:32 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]