Re: policy of dreanland resort filtering the data

Message posted by JoenTX on August 02, 2009 at 22:53:28 PST:

"It is real easy to throw all the fans of Art Bell under the bus, but many of the sightings that seem a little strange are "black projects" that originated from Groom Lake or TTR..."

That is 100% unverifiable and unprovable. Zero evidence to back that.

I can't recall one accountable person describing anything that looked like a B-2 or an F-117 or a "Bird of Prey" or a Tacit Blue or the Stealth Cruise Missile of the early 1990s.......that ultimately came anywhere close to the design and performance of those actual projects.

The F-117 flew all but rarely at night with conventional lighting. The B-2 flew only after public introduction. No one, at all, described anything like the Tacit or Bird flying around subsonically with conventional characteristics during the light of day with good pics. Did not happen.

If I stood outside in my yard for 5 nights in a row with my digicam...........I could probably record something that looked unusual and unidentifiable to the random naked eye. A UFO? A Groom project? The discarded "Aurora?"

Not likely.

As for Art or George, they are a good laugh late at night as I drift off to sleep. They have never produced a SINGLE piece of material evidence of anything hard and testable to prove anything what so ever.

Linking anything "weird" in the sky directly to GLR is a phallacy and fool's game.

In Reply to: Re: policy of dreanland resort filtering the data posted by Robert on August 02, 2009 at 21:40:24 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]