Re: Track is no mystery

Message posted by Hankmann on July 28, 2009 at 20:29:22 PST:

Wow, lot's of people with active and wishful minds on here ! I am on e too, but as I posted before in an original thread, it's an all-purpose track no doubt.

I too love the theories and such that many of us on here have shown about the track, I wish it was something much more than what it is.

I guess I was or am keen on these posts because I am a huge fan of auto racing and some of the original posts were that it was a race track or some sort, both tongue in cheek and serious thoughts.

You can see by the size of the track that an automobile would just barely fit on it, using the van or car in the sat. pic as a guide.

Also, the "roughness" of the design and lack of disruption to the area around the tracks shows me that it was made in haste, maybe at huge cost, but not with a roadbed or grading that needs to be done with a track or road that with have any weights on it.

Just a multi-purpose recreational track most likely installed to avoid a lawsuit of some sort.

In Reply to: Re: Track is no mystery posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on July 23, 2009 at 17:01:12 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]