Re: Track is no mystery

Message posted by Robert on July 24, 2009 at 12:48:37 PST:

The beauty of Area 51 and this discussion forum is that, I don't work there, Peter doesn't work there, and certainly Mr. Moose and Bill don't work there ( I guess they could, so why aren't they on the track doing some laps :) , but it is still interesting to read what people believe, info they can come up with, theories they might have and the so on. Obviously, I value Peter and Joerg's opinions since they know so much more than I do about Area 51, but it is still fun to comment and ask questions in an enviroment that is non judgemental. It isn't right for anybody to get personal or condemn anyone's ideas. Joerg and Hank do a great job keeping the forum free of that and making it welcoming to individuals with all degrees of knowledge. I agree with Peter about it being a jogging track, but it still seems strange and looks out of place at Groom (to me). I guess Groom will be getting a Burger King soon! I know I certainly enjoyed eating at the Burger King at Camp Del Mar. The Mess Hall can only go so far!!!

In Reply to: Re: Track is no mystery posted by Peter Merlin on July 24, 2009 at 10:57:50 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]