Re: New hangar orientation.theory

Message posted by loopbacktest4echo on July 20, 2009 at 7:02:20 PST:

I am just throwing this out there for consideration. What if the hanger is like a NASCAR pit stop where the test article comes in from elsewhere, lands, rolls into the hanger for some sort of quick turnaround work and then rolls on through the hanger and is relaunched. Along these lines what if the asset is coming in very hot, from near orbit altitudes. One scenario would be a high altitude stealth reconnaissance UAV that comes down to have video/photos or sensor data unloaded. While I thought that all the video/photo/sensor data would be relayed up to a satellite or to Airborne command centers. But I have been told that this would depend on who was collecting the data. Anyways, the hanger would be aligned for quick retrievals and relaunches. The hanger has enough office space to have a processing center for the data. The purpose of the berm would be keeping the activity covert from spying eyes. Just some thoughts.

In Reply to: New hangar orientation.theory posted by GreatGuess on July 19, 2009 at 7:22:14 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]