Re: New Area 51 Satellite Image

Message posted by werD on June 05, 2009 at 16:45:08 PST:

So, here's the deal...

I'm a student. I definitely support the cause, and would love to give $100 of my future dollars, but obviously that isn't going to help you all get the capture $ you need.

Any chance you'd be willing to burn CDs after the image is received for people who donate to the site or anything? Not sure if this would violate your terms with the image provider or not. Just checking the option out. It'd be fantastic to have.

And for the record, although any printed image you made of the .5m satellite image wouldn't allow you to see every single pixel individually (unless you covered the side of a building with it), high-quality prints would definitely give you the ability to see finer differences in contrast and get a better overall feel than on your dusty old computer display. I've got a professional printer that I use for my personal photography that I'd be happy to hook people up with, should they be interested.

In Reply to: Re: New Area 51 Satellite Image posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on June 05, 2009 at 15:51:21 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]