Roadrunners Meet the Public

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on June 04, 2009 at 19:03:53 PST:

The Roadrunners, the organization of Aviation Pioneers at Area 51 during the U-2 and A-12 projects, have confirmed that part of their 2009 Reunion will be open to the public. There will be a two-day event at the Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas on October 7 and 8, including two moderated panel discussions. There will also be plenty of opportunity for the public to meet the Roadrunners one-on-one and to hear first-hand accounts, and even ask questions, about their work at The Ranch. This is the first time ever that the Roadrunners discuss their then-top secret work with the public.

As an additional treat, the EAA CIA Gift Shop will be present, selling official CIA and Roadrunners merchandise. This is a very rare opportunity to purchase items that are normally only available to retired CIA personnel.

Please see the attached link for the schedule of the Roadrunners Reunion. I will post more information as it becomes available.

Having attended several Roadrunners Reunions as an associate member, I can tell you that this is an event you don't want to miss. I will be there for at least part of the time, and I look forward to meeting some of our readers there.

Attached link: Roadrunners Internationale 21st Reunion - Oct. 5-8, 2009

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]