Re: going camping again

Message posted by Daniel McLaughlin on April 05, 2009 at 22:23:35 PST:

Ben, I am looking to make my first foray to our little piece of curiosity. Have money and willing to share expenses. would rather ride in and enjoy the night sky with those who are educated. Did i say i have money?? at least until the work runs out. I am an electrician with IBEW L.u. #357 and know people who work at the NTS. They spend most of their time underground and have absolutely no clearance or classification to wander around and check things out. The following is a story related to me at work from a forman I worked for. Brief but to the point. This guy said that the wind was blowing hard topside when it happened. He egressed to the top and the wind caught his cap. He immediatley ran after it (topside he says) and wandered into restricted territory. His story...
Before I knew it security was comijng out of the wood work. I don't know where they came from as they seemed to come from every where. Before I knew what was happening I had been cuffed and forced to lie in the dirt. He was debriefed on the situation and immediatley tranferred back to the hall with a security breech stamped to his jacket. True?? I
I dont know... but I heard the story first hand and itr stirred me............

In Reply to: going camping again posted by benknapple on April 05, 2009 at 19:03:59 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]