Re: Area 51 Patches back in stock

Message posted by T1 on April 04, 2009 at 17:57:06 PST:

Hi Joerg,
Thanks for updating the webstore. I hope there are plans to add even more products to the store. This is the preeminent Area 51 website, there is no doubt about that, and I think we could do with a few more items. I'd love a DLR/Area 51 t-shirt! I have what I guess would now be a vintage shirt from the 'Area 51 Research Center' days; I got it dircetly from Glenn Campbell. It has the familiar Area 51 patch he designed on the front, and it starts great Area 51 conversations wherever I go. It would be nice to have a shirt with Area 51 references but also have the DLR website address on it as a way to refer those interested parties to the excellent information here. A 'stealth design' (sorry, had to) with no overt Area 51 reference would be good too.. maybe with just the 6-star logo or the "What happens 84 miles NW of Las Vegas" design.

Lastly, just a quick note to let you know about what I think are typos in the text descriptions of the decals. The patch descriptions refer to patches, but the decal descriptions also refer to patches in the last line.

Example:
"TOP SECRET Area 51 Black Projects Decal, red $4.95
[...]
Click here for authentic photos of the patch."

Thank you,
T1

In Reply to: Area 51 Patches back in stock posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on April 03, 2009 at 17:26:27 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]