Re: B&E into Area 51

Message posted by Daniel McLaughlin on April 03, 2009 at 21:57:19 PST:

I imagine at 16 years of age, you have a vast knowledge of todays ultra modern electronic surveilance techniques and how to defeat them correct?? Just to be sure though I will remind you that there are NO BLIND SPOTS around the entire facility!! That includes the Nevada Test Site, and the Tonopah Test Range... They not only can, and will see you coming, they can smell you coming, and they can hear you coming!! So before you head out on your one way mission to gauranteed trouble you may want to read a book or two on what it's like spending the better part of your life in a high security federal prison!! That is of course, if they don't determine you a terrorist threat and pop your melon with a sniper shot from a 1000+ yards. But hey what do I know, I'm only 45 years old and probably no where close to your intelligence level. I certainly remember how vastly superior I was to everyone else when I was 16, 18, and 20. I highly recommend you reconsider this idea my friend. I am quite certain you have absolutely no idea the level and degree of sophistication that goes into maintaining strict security at the facility, nor the type of detection equipment used. Lets just say it involves much more than cameras, electronic, infrared, magnetic,and motion detection sensors... you don't stand even a slim chance of making it 100 feet past what is considered "the line of breech" zone. I highly recommend you reconsider implementing this foolish idea. Sincerely, Daniel

In Reply to: B&E into Area 51 posted by ww3sabiture on April 03, 2009 at 19:28:22 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]