Re: White Bus - loopback

Message posted by JoeinTX on February 18, 2009 at 23:33:36 PST:

Layover, the pessimism you see here is not about "new ideas" or whether or not you are a "nutjob." It's about realities.

Go ahead, strap a "nanny cam" onto a bus overnight while it's sitting in Ash Springs, let it go unnoticed by the drivers, get a good signal from it as they drive it through the boundary gate.......and wait to be bored to death.

The people running this sight, and many of its contributors of which I am not one, have spent years (decades) watching....cataloguing......detailing.....researching.....notating......GLR, the NTS, and Nellis. These places aren't loose carnivals of secret stuff just waiting for the first goob with some gonads to strap a digi-cam on a coyote and record it. They are locked down tighter than a drum. The people driving the "white bus" in from Ash Springs each day don't have much anymore idea about the ops out there than you or I. I dare say the people riding that bus have no better idea since they are primarily border security, maintenance, or general labor working through contractors for market wages.

Along these lines, many of the people flying Janet Air every day probably couldn't give you much idea as to what's going on out they're since they are so compartamenalized and restricted in their activities by design. One could tell you that he's been testing various aerodynamic materials for heat resistances........while another might say she is working on radar base station installations......while another could say in confidence that they have been creating new software for flight control systems. It's a puzzle palace.

In Reply to: Re: White Bus - loopback posted by Layover on February 18, 2009 at 18:55:59 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]