Re: Area 51 - The Dreamland Conference 2009

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on January 11, 2009 at 18:16:24 PST:

I think the conference starts at 9am and continues until some time in the evening. It ends with an expert discussion panel. The Plus and VIP package also include after-hour access to the private hospitality suite. Brent, please correct me if I am wrong.

As for the cost, there are several packages available, starting at $59. For details please check out the conference web site (link attached).

The list of speakers and topics is quite impressive. I don't think there has ever been an event covering our favorite secret base from so many different angles, presented by experts in the various fields. For the Area 51 "novice", the conference will provide a good overview of the various aspects of Area 51, its history and current importance for national security, as well as the fascinating world of Black Projects and (yes I am going to say the "U" word) the UFO phenomenon. If you are new to the subject of Area 51, this is your chance to get a head start and learn all there is to know from those of us who have been doing Area 51 research for years. And of course there will be plenty of details, facts and new information even for the more "advanced" attendees. Including a brand-new satellite image that will be presented as a conference exclusive.

For all of us, the conference will be an excellent opportunity to "network", meeting others who share the same interest and to exchange thoughts and ideas. And of course, attendees who collect patches will be welcome to bring and trade their patches.

The VIP package includes a CD with the full-resolution satellite image. There will also be several vendors booths with merchandise and books.

Attached link: Area 51 - The Dreamland Conference 2009

In Reply to: Re: Area 51 - The Dreamland Conference 2009 posted by Don on January 11, 2009 at 17:19:42 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]