Odyssey Star Productions

Message posted by OhioTraveler on January 10, 2009 at 19:50:11 PST:

Hi. My name is Brent and I thought I'd do a brief introduction of myself in this topic. I am the President of Odyssey Star Productions, Inc., the company hosting the event itself.

First, I'd like to thank Joerg for his guidance, professionalism and support in helping us get this thing together. I met with Joerg last Summer in the Groom area, where we specifically began planning for an event of this type. I really don't think we could be working with a better person than Joerg, in regards to this event.

My company, while this being the first A51 related, has been doing public events for 2 years now. We are an event management entity that caters to developing events centered around unique interests and exotic hobbies.

We will be working hard to bring this conference to you in the best light possible, so that you can enjoy the topic for everything it is.

I frequent this message board quite often but post a little less frequently. I have been around here since 2003 and you will even find an old Trip Report in the 2003 section that I wrote back then. Feel free to email myself with any event specific questions if you wish. Joerg is also fully briefed about the aspects of the conference.

We will do our best to help answer any questions about the event and we hope to see you this August in Las Vegas!

Thanks for reading and long live DLR! =-)

In Reply to: Area 51 - The Dreamland Conference 2009 posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on January 10, 2009 at 14:44:33 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]