Re: I realize this is not a UFO website so forgive me, but..

Message posted by JoeinTX on January 07, 2009 at 23:30:37 PST:

No, this isn't a UFO discussion forum. It's a place to talk about actual, material items and operations related to the Groom Lake Facility and Nevada Test Site to slim it down. Nellis, UAVs, Red Flag, things like that can fall into the category if you're not talking tin-foil hat kind of stuff.

Do behave yourself. Hank is a cranky sort but once you get the drift and follow the line you'll be fine. An extra ;) out to Hank for that.

To go way out, but in a good way, the "Roswell Incident" is a just a blip. There is no material evidence on any kind, either way, to tell us what the Roswell flare-up was. You have one radio report and headline from July of 1947 about the topic........the rest is pure conjecture. Nothing else. In 1947 plastics, plexi-glass, and lightweight material would have seemed exotic to the average person eating canned salmon and listening to their 200lb, wooden cased Philco radio. Everything is relative and human senses are very fallible. Subtract the Roswell story and there would zero difference in the amount provable evidence today for such things.

So, there are places to go on the web if you want to talk conspiracy or UFOs or whatever, but this ain't it. I don't stomach that, though it's mildly amusing to watch from a distance, but it doesn't amount to a hill of refried beans.

In Reply to: I realize this is not a UFO website so forgive me, but.. posted by Johnny on January 07, 2009 at 10:21:30 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]