Re: No UFOs at Area 51.

Message posted by Scot M Tway on January 04, 2009 at 14:54:00 PST:

Joerg,
Hank, my friend, said several other things. He said he and his Lieutenant couldn't tell size or distance since there was a clear sky and nothing to gauge either to. He being a Sargent and a Lieutenant being present, I would guess the Major probably questioned the Lieutenant instead of him. He said they heard no noise at all and because they were offshore out of sight of land it was very quiet. He said there were no US Air Force planes he knew of that it could have been. He did say that about 30% of the sightings he personally investigated for Project Blue Book the people he interviewed described an object that looked exactly like what he saw. That seemed to upset him quite a bit. He said that before this incident he thought most all the people he interviewed were " Coooks, Nuts and Crazies". After the sighting he said it made his job "Much more difficult". He didn't know about any 'Black Projects' as I had ask if he knew of the YF12A or SR71 which I had seen at my Brother's graduation from the USAF Academy in June of 1966 during an airshow fly-by at the end of the ceremonies but he wasn't even aware of these craft.
The incident had upset him and he seemed to be relieved to 'Get it off his chest' so to speak. He was really a Country Boy at heart and not into conspiracy theories or second guessing the Air Force or US Government. I wish I had ask more questions but he was very sick and the nurses ran me off. I promised to return to see him that next weekend but he passed away the next day. Too bad as he was really a very nice, easy going guy.

In Reply to: Re: No UFOs at Area 51. posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on January 04, 2009 at 12:17:21 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]