Re: Legal question re: trespassing near GLR

Message posted by Neonsky on November 07, 2008 at 1:27:50 PST:

Not to belabor the issue, but maybe some of you should realize that authorized vehicles pass through the border on a daily basis. Security knows who these vehicles are. You don't need a gate at that particular border crossing, what you need is for people to read signs and obey the laws. A gate would require more manpower, 24/7/365 to keep it operational. I find it almost unfathomable for anyone traveling up that 14 mile long gravel road not to know what awaits them if they tempt fate and cross the border, any border, whether it be Groom Lake Rd or any side road. As far as that area is concerned, there is no such thing as a little trespassing. You are constantly being watched one way or another even when you think you are alone, more so now since 9/11. No one gets to that border accidently. Security knows that. The message should be loud and clear by now. No one that I know of has ever been arrested for going to the border and taking pictures from the right side of the border. Those rules as so simple, but so many still treat it as a game. Trust me, it isn't.

...Alan

In Reply to: Legal question re: trespassing near GLR posted by Anonymous on November 06, 2008 at 15:49:02 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]