Re: Amazing photo by Glenn Campbell from Tikaboo Peak ....HUH?!?!

Message posted by JoeinTX on October 14, 2008 at 20:30:36 PST:

Roadeye, no harm and no foul.

I'm always interested in new pics or info.....that's why I'm here. The A51 phenomenom is truly something to behold and I am deeply interested in it.

I don't go looking for ways to "debunk" any new evidence......I look for ways to verify and proof it. When items are not verifiable beyond a reasonable doubt nor exhibiting qualities or characteristics that can be put down on paper.....well.......then I have questions. I can hope for some great new footage of a truly unidentified aircraft and I can't wait to see it, but, a blurry "thing" caught for a second or two on someone's phone-cam doesn't cut it no matter how much I might want to see it. This pic in question was just that-a "thing" not supported by any other evidence that also did not look kosher upon a closer look.

I don't care who posts what but if it is indicative of something real and material then I'll take it but I don't go looking for a UFO or "Aurora" in every odd image I see......

In Reply to: Re: Amazing photo by Glenn Campbell from Tikaboo Peak ....HUH?!?! posted by Roadeye on October 14, 2008 at 8:28:11 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]