Re: Amazing photo by Glenn Campbell from Tikaboo Peak ....HUH?!?!

Message posted by Roadeye on October 14, 2008 at 12:31:45 PST:

On the contrary sir,

I had no problem acknowledging my error and making the appropriate apology.
Now sir it is time for you to do the same...that is if you have a fraction of the integrity you appear to be claiming you have.
This is not my first post to this site...far from it.
Nor was I taking any shots at Joerg or any administrators of Dreamland Resort.
Nor is this my first post claiming that some of what you call skeptics tend to be a little more nasty toward people claiming sightings than they need to be.
As far as checking out the other sites go...I have no wish to do so...I, well, I want to say like you here, but, I do not wish to be anything like you, am interested in the facts...but I do leave room in my attitude for people who are asking honest and in their minds sincere and legitimate questions.
People do see things they don't understand.
They should not be slandered for it.
As for you sir....
You should follow your own advice and do your research as well...that way you would have seen that I have been here many times before and happen to be a huge fan of this website.
So....are you a man of integrity who isn't afraid to face a different viewpoint than your own.
Or are you the type of person you accused me of being,
someone who shoots first and doesn't bother to ask questions later.
I owned up to my mistake and acted accordingly.
Are you man enough to do the same?
Oh and by the way...you are the one who mentioned aliens....I DID NO SUCH THING.

Just my two cents and my opinion.

Roadeye

In Reply to: Re: Amazing photo by Glenn Campbell from Tikaboo Peak ....HUH?!?! posted by Ron on October 14, 2008 at 12:04:08 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]