Re: Amazing photo by Glenn Campbell from Tikaboo Peak ....HUH?!?!

Message posted by Ron on October 14, 2008 at 8:41:54 PST:

I am not sure why you are feeling a need to lash out at people here over their belief that it was just a rock and not an airplane, as somehow they makes them bad people.

Since there have been so many fake photos put out there, any of them should be taken with a skeptical eye at first. And you should check the comments on that blog post by one of the people who was there. It rather puts to rest any idea it was any kind of aircraft, and it hints rather strongly it was a rock.

"In response to questions, I want to provide some more information on my triangular craft sighting. The sighting was very brief, maybe 2-4 seconds, but this is what I know:

The craft was virtually silent: no jet noise, no hum, no sonic boom. It was traveling roughly in a northwest direction (about the same vector at Highway 375 in the Tikaboo Valley). The trajectory was parabolic. The craft appeared to accelerate at approximately 1G during flight, which would have made it nearly weightless. The occupants, if any, would have experienced almost no gravity until the end of the journey, when they would have been crushed by the accumulated inertia (at least according to Earth physics). No human could be piloting that craft and survive. Who then?"

Since they were right, and you were clearly in the wrong for your tantrum against some of the people here, maybe you should consider a bit of an apology.

In Reply to: Re: Amazing photo by Glenn Campbell from Tikaboo Peak ....HUH?!?! posted by Roadeye on October 14, 2008 at 8:28:11 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]