Re: Amazing photo by Glenn Campbell from Tikaboo Peak of flying object over Area 51

Message posted by JoeinTX on October 13, 2008 at 21:41:14 PST:

I'm gonna speak out of turn here, but.....

You have to look at every piece of pictoral, communication, and anecdotal evidence from the perspective of the sceptic. When I look at the pics from A51 Interceptors I can easily see someone tossing a piece of shale/flint/sandstone rock (loose rock being everywhere on Tikaboo from the acounts, never been) that has been caught by chance in a manner to look very interesting.

Other quesions arise: Why would they be flying an obvious unknown so obviously over the valley in clear daylight in clear view of onlookers....who they are very conscious of? To be an actual aircraft, this thing would be rather low and slow......how many "black" aircraft are just put on display like this?

I know the Campbell history.........then and now. I've been a huge A51 enthusiast for years and visitor recently. It is obvious that undisclosed projects are based and tested from the facility. But, this is not clear evidence of anything in particular without further visual/pictoral evidence to confirm it.

There's nothing more in that pic than someone being caught tossing a rock on a leisurely trip upon Tikaboo that just happened to be captured by the casual camera click.

In Reply to: Amazing photo by Glenn Campbell from Tikaboo Peak of flying object over Area 51 posted by Robert on October 13, 2008 at 13:49:57 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]